BODY IN WHITE – CHASSIS ASSEMBLY
As specialists for BIW construction, we have extensive expertise in the design and construction of welding, assembly, riveting, gluing and testing stations in the areas of under- and bodywork, side walls, front and tailgate. In numerous projects, our engineers have also designed and designed these areas as automatic stations (with industrial robots) or manual manual work stations.
- Welding, riveting, gluing, testing and assembly devices
- Robot grippers and robot tools
- Steel structures, work platforms
- Material supply such as conveyor belts, component shelves
We develop innovative and successful solutions in the field of assembly and handling technology for the vehicle and supplier industry. Our range of services extends from the design of hand-held, ergonomic tools to the development of fully automatic assembling solutions.
- Robot screw tools
- Hand-held screwing tools
- Handling technology
For years, toolmaking has been an integral part of our engineering services. Our specialized employees develop drawing, shaping, trimming and cutting tools for our customers.
- Assembly positioning tools
- Trimming and punching tools
- Forming tools
- Die cutting tools
ASSEMBLY AND TRANSPORT DEVICES, OPERATING DEVICES
We plan and develop production systems – from individual production to structural assembly. This includes mounting devices and mounting aids, loading and transport stands, gauges and curing tools, clamping and machining tools and handling equipment.
- Fixtures for assembly and structural assembly
- Clamping and machining tools
- Loading and transport stands
- Handling equipment